Introduction and Unit Objectives
“The global economy is built on two things: the internal combustion engine and Microsoft Excel. Never forget this.” — Kevin Hector, Twitter
Welcome to unit 2. In this unit we focus on some of the core functionality of Microsoft Excel. We discover how to create and save workbooks and worksheets. We find and modify workbook properties. We learn how to adjust the zoom and explore the different view options.
This unit really sets the ground work we need in order to use Excel efficiently.
Unit 02 Objectives:
- Create and save workbooks
- Find and modify workbook properties
- Create and customize worksheets
- Move worksheets both within and to a new workbook
- Hide and unhide worksheets
- Format worksheets
- Add and remove both rows and columns
- Use different ways to view worksheets