Social Media For Small Businesses and Beginners
Social Media Marketing Is Mandatory For All Businesses- Learn How To Connect To Your Customers For Little To No Money.
Social Media and Social Media Marketing Is A Must For Any Small Business.
- Did You Know That Over 65% of Americans Use Some Type of Social Media Platform Almost Daily?
-Did You Know That Over 71% of People That Follow You On Social Media Will Purchase Your Products Or Goods?
In This Course You Will Learn:
- Why Social Media Is Vital To Your Business Marketing Plans
- Who Is Using Social Media And What Platforms They Are Using
- Demographic Information So You Can Fine Tune Your Marketing Efforts
- The Hidden Secrets To Successful Posts In Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- How To Engage Followers And Get Increased Interactions
Scott began his educational career in the classroom. For over 13 years he had the honor of teaching middle school, high school, and college students. In the classroom, he taught biology, anatomy, computer maintenance, introduction to computers and Microsoft Office.
Once he received his M.Ed. from Texas A&M in educational technology, Scott went into the corporate world of training. He has developed award-winning courses and/or delivered training for the DEA, FBI, CIA, the City of Houston, City of Arlington, and Chevron just to name a few.
In addition to his work in training and instructional design, Scott also has had the honor of speaking for the Association of Talent and Development (ATD) Houston, Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA), MERLOT, Online Learning Consortium (OLC), and Network Texas.
You can find some of his online work on his popular YouTube channel (mrfordsclass), where he has tutorial videos on life sciences and technology.